Preparing for surgery?
Visit Saddleback Family and Urgent Care for a comprehensive preoperative exam. Our medical team can assess your overall health to prepare for a successful surgery.
Before surgery, you will need to complete a comprehensive physical examination, often called a pre-op work up, within 30 days of your scheduled surgery date. This preoperative evaluation ensures you are in proper physical shape and receiving the right care. It also allows your surgical team an opportunity to identify possible problems or medical conditions that may affect your surgery. By pinpointing problems ahead of time, the team is able to personalize your care and determine the best management strategies for your surgery and recovery.
Preoperative Exams Include:
- Measurement of height, weight and vital signs
- Review of your medication list, along with recommendations on how to take medications prior to surgery
- Review of your medical, surgical and family history
- Physical exam
- If requested by your doctor or surgeon, we can perform X-rays or an electrocardiogram
What to bring:
- Be prepared to provide details on your injury or illness, your medical history and family history
- A list of all medications, vitamins and supplements you take, including the strength and frequency taken
Saddleback Family and Urgent Care is here to help you be ready for your surgery! Call us today to schedule your preoperative exam.
Visit our Locations
Our two convenient locations are open 7 days a week in the heart of southern Orange County. Walk-in or check-in online for fast care when you need it, or call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Online check-in is limited to walk-in services. Services that require call-ahead appointments $