1560 E. Chevy Chase Dr., Suite 355
Glendale, CA 91206
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
1:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Contracted insurance plans and networks
We contract with the following insurance plans and networks. While we contract with many of the following insurance plans and networks, not all products or benefit plans may be coverd under our contract. Please contact your health plan directly to verify coverage specific to your policy.
- Adventist Health Physicians Network
- Aetna Health Management, LLC
- America’s Choice Provider Network, LLC
- Blue Shield of CA
- Exponent Health
- Health Care Parteners Affiliates Medical Group
- Lakeside Medical Organization
- Medical Cost Containment Professionals, LLC
- Medi Ncrease Health Plans, LLC
- NaphCare, Inc.
- Optum Procura Network
- Oscar Health Plan of CA
- Plotkin Health
- Preferred Medical Claim Solutions
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Neatwork of America
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Regal Medical Group
- United Healthcare – Monarch PPO
- Valenz Access
- World Trade Center Health Program
Please note: Our practice is not a provider for Medicare or HMO plans. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If your health plan is not listed above, we may be able to accept and bill your plan using your out-of-network benefits.
How to switch your primary physician:
Does your baby have an assigned primary care doctor?
If you are covered by an HMO plan or Medi-Cal, you are required to declare your primary care doctor with your health plan.
To avoid any delays in getting essential care for your baby, please follow these steps:
Call your insurer using the number on the back of your insurance card and ask to change the medical group to Adventist Health Physicians Network (AHPN).
You will receive a new insurance card after the change in 30-45 days.
Then, please call our office to schedule a visit. If you are not assigned to our office, we cannot see your baby.
Be sure to make the switch now!