544 North Glendale Ave, Ste. B,
Glendale, CA 91206
Mon – Thu: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
1975 Verdugo Blvd.,
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thu: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Vituity Family Medicine Center is dedicated to offering continuous, attentive care for our patients.
When Family Practice of Glendale closed on October 31st, 2020, their talented team of doctors relocated to our new practice in Glendale, as part of Vituity, a physician-led and -owned partnership with a long history of providing compassionate care. We are no longer affiliated with Family Practice of Glendale, but we continue to offer the same high quality of care. Vituity Family Medicine Center also serves as a training program site for Adventist Health Glendale Family Medicine Residency Program.
Here, we take a traditional primary care approach and emphasize continuity of care. Our team is here to keep you and your family healthy — both physically and emotionally.
At the heart of better care
For nearly 50 years, Vituity has been a catalyst for positive change in healthcare. Our 4,200 doctors and clinicians care for 6.5 million patients each year. Together, we develop front-line solutions for healthcare challenges that improve quality and have a direct, positive impact on millions of lives nationwide.
Our services span the entire acute care continuum— integrating emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, acute psychiatry, neurology, acute care surgery, telehealth, post-acute care, and outpatient medicine. And our expertise in operating efficient, highly rated urgent care centers spans 35 years. We partner with hospitals, health systems, clinics, payors, employers, and state and local governments.
Vituity’s proactive, patient-centered focus and compassion are the driving forces that have placed us at the heart of better care.
Diversity is in our DNA
Our commitment to achieving diversity, fostering inclusion, and championing accountability at all levels is at the heart of our organization. At Vituity Family Medicine Center, we believe:
- Everyone Has A Story: The traits and characteristics that make our people unique are embraced, understood, and celebrated.
- Everyone Belongs: Our culture embodies intentional and deliberate actions where all employees openly contribute and can thrive.
- Every Voice Matters: All members of our Vituity family have voices that are respected, valued, and shared on platforms to encourage diversity of thought.
- Inclusion Drives Engagement: Our organization recognizes that engagement, retention, and career development are improved when diverse backgrounds and perspectives are considered.
- We’re in This Together: The responsibility for diversity, representation, equity, and inclusion lies within all of us.
We strive to:
- Set a standard of excellence in our recruiting and hiring practices, prioritizing representation and engagement of diverse backgrounds.
- Build awareness and create opportunities for education and personal and professional development in areas of diversity.
- Positively impact the communities we serve through volunteer, mentorship, and social impact programs.