1560 E. Chevy Chase Dr., Suite 355
Glendale, CA 91206
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
1:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Family Medicine Services
We provide comprehensive care for the whole family.
Our goal is to develop a trusting, ongoing relationship with you to help proactively manage your health needs at every stage of life. At Vituity Family Medicine Center, we take a traditional primary care approach and emphasize continuous, attentive care.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
- Well women exams and wellness exams
- Screening for diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid disease, and more
- Vaccine updates
- Advice for a healthy lifestyle
Chronic Care Visits
- Address problems that have already been diagnosed, like diabetes, hypertension, and high cholesterol.
- Labs are ordered to check the status of the chronic conditions.
- Review and refill medications
- Discuss healthy lifestyle changes
- Our experienced providers can assist you with health advice for travel all over the world. We carry most immunizations on site. Please see us well before you travel so any needed immunizations will be fully effective before your trip.
- See Travel Health resources from the American College of Physicians.
- Splinting for fractures and sprains
- Skin biopsies, mole and nail removal
- Laceration repair, abscess and wound treatment
- GYN procedures, such as colposcopy, endometrial biopsy
- Newborn circumcision
- Jointly injections
- When a referral is needed, for services such as a colonoscopy or an annual diabetic retinal screen, we can connect you with trusted specialist to get the care you need.